Talk, Inc. is a public relations agency headquartered in Wilmington, NC that serves companies throughout the Carolinas. Established in 1990, Talk specializes in crisis management, issues management and public relations. Talk brings many advantages to its clients, including:
- Strategy first, ideas second.
- 30 years of marketing and PR experience in diverse markets, including Boston, Providence, RI and Wilmington, NC
- Extensive experience working with elected officials, municipalities, legal teams and client companies on sensitive issues.
- Excellent relationships with local, regional and state media.
- Special event expertise for public hearings, neighborhood meetings, etc.
- A network of professionals who can provide graphic design, social media and Internet marketing services quickly and professionaly to support communication needs.
Tenacity, wit and creativity are just a few of the characteristics that define Debbie’s career in public relations. Whether she’s handling crisis communications for an embattled client or launching a national publicity campaign, Debbie manages all Talk’s clients with a cool head and sound strategy. Since 1985, she has implemented award-winning campaigns for a diverse list of clients ranging from real estate and biotech to manufacturing and health care.
Debbie holds a Bachelor of Arts from UNC-Chapel Hill in journalism – which means a keen understanding of the media and the creativity of a copywriter. Debbie also brings a discerning eye and fresh ideas to each project, ensuring Talk’s clients consistently stand out from the crowd and rise above adversity.
Elliott is an active member of the community and has served as a board member for numerous non-profits, including Phoenix Employment Ministry, Thalian Association, Wilmington Chamber, Cape Fear Community College Foundation, Cameron Art Museum, Wilmington Downtown, Inc. and Historic Wilmington Foundation. Elliott is also co-founder and president of Cape Fear 50 Club, a social club for business owners and CEOs in southeastern North Carolina.
Bank of Wilmington, Full Page Newspaper Advertising
Cape Fear Academy, Myth / Reality Series Newspaper Advertising Campaign
Seaside Mulch, Business-to-Business Advertising, Direct Mail Campaign, Outdoor Advertising
Springdale Outdoor, Stationery Package
Talk Christmas Card, 2009, 2010
Wave Transit Jingle, Elements of Advertising, Radio PSA
Wilmington Downtown, Inc., Event Invitation
4-Color Brochure – Cape Fear Academy Viewbook
Bang for the Buck Campaign – Children’s Museum of Wilmington Grand Reopening
Bang for the Buck Publications – Wilmington Downtown, Inc. Marketing Materials
Print Collateral – Talk Christmas Card
Radio PSA – Wave Transit
Best Jingle – Wave Transit
OF THE CAROLINAS
Best in Category – The Forum Full-Color Brochure
Best in Category – Wilmington Downtown, Event Invitation
Talk’s contributor-based business model offers numerous benefits to our clients:
- Immediate access to senior management at all times
- Customized account teams to best meet your needs
- Quick turnaround
- Greater ROI (limited overhead)
- An extensive network of talent with proven expertise, including…